Friday 18 May 2007

Pigs

Got pulled over at a police checkpoint. And done for 3 things...

1st, not carrying my driving license on my person... was never told this was an offense.

2nd, my exhaust is TOO loud... very strange considering i passed the MOT with that exhaust installed, infact stock exhaust systems on all the performance yank tanks are WAY louder.

3rd there was smoke in my exhaust. Which i explained was cos i spilt some fluid on my headers and couldn't wipe all of it off and it was going down the intake, give it a couple of mins and the smoke will stop when it all burns off. And true to form in less than a min its all gone. But still he did me for the smoke on the premise that it WAS smoking, the current state is of no concern to him...

He then wants me to do my MOT again in 3 days time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home