Friday 25 May 2007

The curse of the Silvia

Had the Silvia die on me again last Sunday morning. Annoying as the previous day I was working to fix a few glitches and successfully fixed all of them. Then took it out for a test drive. All was good. Then the next morning when i decided to drive it to work, it just would-not-start. Battery was fine and it turned over ok, just no start.

When i got home after work I tried fixing it but nothing seemed to work. So just got real pissed off and vowed to sell it for a reliable car once i get it fixed. Then last night I decide to go try fix it again. But the moment i put the keys in it starts immediately! And I've done absolutely nothing to the car! Just by leaving it alone for 5 days it fixed itself... Almost as thou the car was made by Microsoft...

It has occurred to me that this country is the source of problems. Not just cos of my incident but the brand new bikes of 2 friends have had problems too. Like not starting and the engine cutting out when your are waiting at the traffic lights...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home