Thursday 27 March 2008

A lil short

Shock!!! I've apparently been paid my 8mths outstanding money! But it may be a lil hollow. As the evidence I saw of the pay was on "B" account. So they might not have paid me at all. And even if they did, all our estimates put the grand total at around US$8000. But "B" just got US$5000. They didn't want to pay us the extra housing allowance we were due. Because they claimed that we still stayed at the same apartments and had not moved to more expensive accommodation therefore had no need for the extra allowance... Fuckers.
Well I'll check my account later to see if there has been money paid. In the futility of this place you have to capitalize on small victories. Cos if you don't very little optimism will ever remain in your heart. And as the old English saying goes,its better than a kick in the bollocks.

But still can't help feeling a little bitter when I learn of other guys with less experience and less qualifications getting as much as US$900 more than I am every month. Never seen double standards exist more blatantly than here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home