Sunday 23 December 2007

Wasters

Finally got over the sickness and that was it, a third of my trip was gone. So with the remanding time we had left, did we make the most out of it all to make up for lost time? Like hell. As per all our previous trips here we spent most days laying in till the late afternoon. And if we were lucky we made it out in the evening. Thou more often than not most evenings were wasted too. Well time still remains, so maybe there is still time to make amends.

Granted a good deal of all this procrastination is due to my rediscovery of an old addiction. Gaming! Got a Sexbox360 on my 1st day here and just recently bought a shed load of games for it. Basically stocking up in prep for my trip back to the desert. Problem is with my addiction I've already completed gears of war whilst I was ill and just yesterday I completed Call of duty 4 in a day. Such is my addiction. My only complaint on the xbox is the restrictive online system. As it will not let you redeem points if you are registered in a different zone from the zone in which the zone the points are redeemed from. If that makes sense. As such I basically wasted $60...

Thing is being here is the total opposite of the desert. There are so many things to see and do here it is a lil puzzling that we always end up sleeping in and doing noting. I guess its the whole taking what you got for granted. Well fingers crossed that with going to bed a lil earlier and rising a lil earlier we can still make the most of what remains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home