Wednesday 14 November 2007

Shout to ma Pee-pees

Ahhh a break from work. Been really hooked on my PS2 again since the demise of my laptop. Screwed graphics card coupled with constant blue-screen-of-death. Can only get onto my desktop via safe mode. But anyway yeah been hooked on my PS2 playing "Atellier Iris 2". Spent my previous 4 days off playing it and started my 1st day off today playing it too. Getting back into my love for RPGs once again. Clocked up 25hours on it so far. Also been watching "Lucky star" during lunch at work too. Only up to episode 10 so far. Savouring it all. Its one of those rare animes with accurately reflects real life, real people and even has real films, songs, TV shows etc in it. Just refreshing to watch. Thanks to Sleepy for the recommendation on it. And as he said, yeah I can see me in 1 of the characters, even thou its a girl, yeah she is me. LOL.

Been thinking bout my blogging life recently. Find it pretty frustrating. Really envy those bloggers who can write pretty much everything but their darkest secrets into their blog. Whereas with mine just about everything has to be edited or omitted. Out of my entries only like 5% ever remains a straight translation. Frustrating... just wish I could write straight from my thoughts without passing thru my built in editorial. Not to mention I prefer to have readers I don't know. As its less of a worry on possible reprisals. As I keep just about all of my life a secret from my family. Not to mention the sensitive nature of my job. Its sad to say it but its easier that way. Of cause I would prefer people I know as readers but as previously said, my life is better in anonymity. To those who do know me, cheers, I appreciate your readership a great deal. For those readers I don't know. Thanks for reading. Nice to know that there are peeps out there who bear with and read the rantings of a complete stranger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home