Wednesday 5 December 2007

Better of here

Finally got out of the desert. Back home now for the festive season. Went a lil spend crazy the 1st day back when we attended a computer fair. Bought a xbox 360 with 4 games, an alu carry case and a stick on skin. And couple of days ago bought a Wii, only 1 game so far, sadly its in jap so will have to revisit the place n swap for an English version.

Been hooked on "Gears of War" for the past 3 days. Completed it tonight. Tried to drag it out to savor it. Would have only prob lasted me 24hrs if i had my way. Been a long time since I've had a good ol'frag-fest. And its inspired me to do some real life fragging. Every night when the wife n I walk our dog I usually find myself just along for a walk. Not doing much apart from chatting. So to make walkies a lil more interesting for me, I equip myself with a can of roach spray. So every walkies time is now roach frag-fest for me. Keeping a daily score. Scored 16 in total so far. Fragged 12 last night alone! YEAH!!!!! Bring it ON!!!!!!!!

On a down note. On my 2nd day here I got a sore throat. Which has now evolved into a cold and cough. Sux, never been ill all year and i get sick 2 days into my hols. All in all thou, still love it here whilst ill than there whilst healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home