Tuesday 1 January 2008

New year, clueless as ever.

Well another year passes and another one is here. How did I spend the 1st day of the year? By staying awake for 25hours... not a great way but at least the 25hours was entertaining and memorable!

Well I'm sure I'll have to actually work this year. But there is always hoping. Still waiting for the "magic call" even if it will be a real jobs worth for the few weeks after "the call" Stay is almost at an end and There are still an outstanding load of things 2 do. As always leaving it till the last moment... Just hope I can get everything I want in the suitcase and for it all to arrive in one piece when we get back.

Really hope this year will be a step toward some kind of predictability in my life. I pretty much know what is in store till early 2009. But after that is a total mystery. Sigh... also this year my RX8 is due for its 1st vehicle inspection. Just hope all will be well. Really wouldn't feel like a chore if only I drove her more. Shes a great car but thats the problem. I just can't bear to part with her! But all the signs are there. The age of a daily driven track car is coming to an end. Now is the age of the poor performance, fuel economy orientated box on wheels.

Oh yeah, something I would like to do more of this year is actually have better content in my blog. So many times when I can't sleep I think about a load of things and then think, hey this would be great to actually blog about but it all never goes further than that cos I doze off then all is forgotten. But maybe this year i should try to make the effort. At least then my blog will serve
me as a record of my thoughts in time rather than simply a record of history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home