Tuesday 24 February 2009

Stuffed

This was a long time coming. Getting my fill of this place now. This place is like a mezze of things to piss you off. On their own its no biggie but add em altogether and you're set to burst.

So lets see wats on the mezze menu. Lazy people, everywhere. From the guy at the supermarket, to the guys at the post office, to the guys on the hanger floor, to the managers in the big offices. Then a plate of boot lickers & slime balls. Never seen so many people so unashamedly sliming their way to the top and getting results from being such creeps. Even worse when you see all the guys who do work hard get constantly passed over. Then, self servitude. If it suits them well but totally screws you over they'll do it that way. Even if there is a simple way so that everyone will be happy they won't do it because of the 1st point, it's too much effort, they are lazy.

To be honest I was ok bearing with it all till very recently. When the company announced cost cutting measures and as such will not be providing me a flight back home in between contract renewals. Ironic as those flights cost nothing, cos they bung me on unsold seats so I fail to see how they save cash by not letting me have my ticket.

Also the people you work with makes a big difference in your life. Ordinarily I am happy being on my own and isolated, its how my whole life has been. With 4 days off to escape and forget about it all and feel refreshed. But not here, just a mere 2 days off, the shittiness of work is still very much in my mind on that final day off. So with no one to trash talk with and get my mind off it all, I start getting tired.

I dunno where I am going with this. I am simply tired of attending work with a bunch of dicks. Maybe its about time I packed it in and looked elsewhere.

DISCLAIMER: Sure there are good guys I work with but there are so few in the big picture. Its like tossing a couple slices of tomatoes on a krispy kreme burger and trying to say its health food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home