Saturday 12 January 2008

Crap 2 b back


Well back in the sand box. And it is as shit as I remember it to be. The lovely heart felt greeting given to me from my shift leader made be glad I made the effort to come into work straight after landing. I can't place my finger on what it was that made me feel so appreciated, the way he asked why I was so late, or why I bothered turning up if it was this late, or the tone in his voice,or was it the mocking grunt he greeted me with, I don't know, so many to choose from. Kinda pissed me off too the way he blamed me for not being contactable because my phone number was wrong. If I was soooooo un-contactable then why was the assistant shift leader able to get hold of me. As well as a number of other workmates?

But as with all things there is news. News being whilst I was away another bunch more people got fired/ let go/left/etc. And oh-how-coincidental, all of them were people I enjoyed working with. Also now we have to swipe in when we arrive at work. I hate work places where u have to sign in. Was a lil taken aback to see air force one rolling by me on my 1st day back. But apparently Georgie boy is in town, God knows what for. Well the King closed down the whole city so Georgie could drive through unmolested. How thoughtful...

Also now rumors abound about new type courses coming our way. A320 and 737, old and new gen apparently. Well its nice to think about and hope for but something else if it will actually happen. Either way tomorrow will be my 1st full day at work since getting back. I'm sure it will be as crap as today just longer. Truely is a case of same shit different day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home