Friday 11 January 2008

Sad face

This is it, yet again the end of yet another trip. Never gets any easier. Back to the stupid land of sand. Wonder when the hell I will be able to stop living/ working there and get a life in a proper country. Said it many times before, I don't hate my job. Infact I actually enjoy my work. I simply hate the people I have to work with. The same people who make the simplest task long and drawn out and refuse to see things in a reasonable light... BTW the still haven't paid us our pay increase since Aug till now. All in all we are looking at close to 2 mths missing money. A lotta my money is someone else's pockets. GRRRRRRRrrrrrrr. Fingers crossed short stuff makes it thru and sends us that ray of light.

Anyhow. For readers who remember the cockroach body count challenge I set when I 1st arrived here during this trip. The grand total is 135 roaches. YAY! I actually got around 100 kills outta 1 can of bug spray. Would have been a higher body count if I didn't take nights of, for example new years night etc.

Well, won't be back this way till Christmas time comes around. But wifey prob will be over here in the summer months while I'm off taking a type course in the UK. No point her hanging about entertaining my mum while I hit the books for 6 weeks. Once again I'll be living my life counting down to the days I can fly out. 6mths at my current estimate. Sigh, life is gonna be a drag with "J" gone till the end of Feb. Kinda sad ain't it that there is only 1 person in my whole work place I can get on well with.

Either way, tis a new year and new challenges await no doubt. Just gotta try make the best of it all. For now I'll just be praying we make the flight ok and when we turn up in the land of sand all our bags are there safe and sound and Avis manages to get me a hire car. Lazy gits never seem to have a car on hand even when I book in advance. Gonna be hard getting to work when I cant grab a lift off "J". Fingers crossed, touch wood it'll all be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home