Monday 7 January 2008

End is neigh... again...

Yet again another trip slowly draws to a close. Happy to say am making the most out of the last few days and have actually got quite a few things done in just a couple of days. A lil annoying that we actually spent a lil over my budget. Guess few would be surprised at that fact thou. I blame the consoles and games, well more specifically the Xbox 360. Games for it alone cost more than the Xbox itself!!! Bought prob too many games, but it is supposed to last me till November.

Had an interesting incident happen today whilst picking up wifeys contact lenses. While waiting for the shop assistant to pass them to her, a guy approached me and introduced himself. Then proceeded to ask if I was interested in being casted for an advert! I pointed out to him that It would have to be settled before Friday as I gotta be back at lala land by then. As expected it wasn't possible. Shame might have been fun, not to mention a few bucks on the side. Hmmm, bugger... should have asked him what advert before he moved off.

Oh was told by "J" that we have finally been promoted. Damn! Can see more arguments heading our way when it comes to pay. Even our pay issues since August haven't been settled yet and now I'm told that there is still ambiguity regarding the payment of our new pay scale. "J mentioned something about not working under our new responsibility's till our pay is 100% settled. Great... more conflicts and arguments. Exactly why I am growing to hate my work place more and more. Even the simplest and most straight forward of things is an uphill struggle. Sigh how I long till I can jack it in.

Wifey n I been talking about getting a permanent base. Prob here. Prices are certainly cheaper than ol'blighty. Plus it is a better country to live in, despite what many locals will have you believe. Thou if it works out this way I will miss the space of a garden, garage and workshop. The open spaces and neighbors who live a good few meters away from my house walls. Never been a fan of flats and apartments. But as it is always said you can't have it all. Just wonder when that day will be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home