Sunday 3 August 2008

Remembrance

Lately work has been pretty ok. Was given quite a few interesting jobs. Actually began to feel like an aircraft engineer. Started to think how typical this, life, was. Just as I start to leave I start feeling happy bout the place. Was even starting to wonder Y exactly I was going thru all the hassle of moving inot a new job, country, all for a few extra K a year...
Then today the reality of the reason slapped me in the face again. I checked my bank account. they had not paid me at all. Payday was 5 days ago. EVERYBODY on my shift and every other shift I spoke to had been paid, not just on time but actually 1 day early!
But because I am leaving the company next month. The admin decided to be super efficient and remove me already. Hence I recieved no pay slip and no money. Hell, my name has already been removed from all rosters and paper work.
So tomorrow morning, on my day off, after a 12hour night shift I have to go into the office and kick some ass to get my money. It always seems to be like this. I got to fight and bitch and yell for every penny I work my ass off for. Where as everyone else who slacks off and pisses about doing sweet F.A. gets twice the allowances I do and their pay is regular as clockwork. Why was I leaving again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home