Friday 13 June 2008

B&B

For the past month and a bit this is where I have been calling home. Not a bad place. I got a rather large annexe room. It was on the 3rd floor/ attic. Kinda weird having the window at the same level as the floor. I actually took pics with another cam but can't transfer those pics to the comp. And its pointless taking indoor pics with a camera phone.

Wifey would have loved it here. Mainly because of the 2 lovely doggies the land lady has. She even said we could walk her dogs if we wanted. Think she'll have alot of trouble getting her dogs away from wifey if that happens. Wouldn't put it past wifey dragging the dogs to sleep in the room with us... The surrounding countryside was beautiful. Well what little of it I saw during my walk into school. With out wifey around I really don't have that spirit of curiosity. Just have no drive to get out and do anything. Maybe next year if we get back here again we could explore the place further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home