Saturday 14 March 2009

Pick up required

Just finished 2 weeks of night shift. Hence the lack of blog posts thus far. Way too shattered to do much save sleep. Too shattered to even eat. Just a bowl of instant noodles for dinner and a sandwich for a mid night snack. Guess all this has affected my mood some what too. Even lost enthusiasm for playing on my XBOX.

Plus the creeping reality that I might not be able to make it back to the UK this year is a lil disheartening. But still where there is a will. Just need something to kick start the optimism. Fingers crossed for some good news soon. Of the goals and reasons I came here in the first place, not a single one has been fully realised yet. Need something to show myself that coming here wasn't a total waste of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home