Monday 8 June 2009

Tired but pleased

Again behind on the blogging cos life keeps throwing up surprises. Was supposed to be heading off for a new course which I had planned months back. Already had the thumbs up from every department. But 3 days before the start date was told in no uncertain terms that I would not be allowed to attend the course. Serious bummer seeing as I had already paid for it. Plus I only wanted to stick about here so I could do that course. So without the course, sticking about would be a total waste of time. What to do, what to do?

Times like this help can come from the strangest of places. My foreman who I've been at loggerheads with from the get go suddenly went all best friendy and worked out a way to get me on the course. I have to say as of late he has been exceedingly polite and friendly. I can at times only wonder if there will be some sort of price attached to all this assistance he is offering. Not to mention the thoughts in the back of my mind if this is all for real or is it the cover for some dastardly scheme. Either way don't want to seem like I am bitching or anything. Really do hope this is all up front and for real. Makes for alot less tension at work. Fingers crossed it keeps on.

Been on the course for a lil bit now and finished my 1st exam today. Hope all the rest are this simple. Takes the edge off, as the physical stress of doing it is enough. Have to get up at the crack of dawn for work and don't get to step thru the door again till after class concludes in the wee hours. So much so all I usually see of home is the shower room and bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home