Wednesday 20 May 2009

Punted

Nothing like something boiling your blood to make you start blogging again is there? Was just informed that I will not have my job contract renewed due to "constant under performing & sub-par results"

Anyone who has worked with me I feel knows the deal. I do my job to the best of my ability, I pride myself that jobs I take on are done by the book and to the best of my ability and if that is not up to standard for some people then I am not sure those are the people I really want to work for.

When I started to type this post it was gonna be a million words long, the contents of which I am sure you can guess. But sometimes the best things are left unsaid. Those who I have worked along side, past and present, will have an inkling something here is amiss.

As it stands I would be out within a months time. I will of cause appeal against them, simply because I have paid up money for some engagements that last well into the 3rd quater of the year. So leaving so soon would not be beneficial. My agent is very cheezed off and has already started asking questions. But we'll see the outcome of the appeal. For now best start sprucing up that CV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home