Sunday 12 April 2009

Lazy B-hach

Been laid off work since Tuesday. Said there was nothing in the hangar for me to work on. But I'm being paid anyway so who cares. So did I do anything constructive during these 5 or so days off??? Pfffrt yeah right. TBH I can't even remember what I did during these days off. I think I went out and bought a toilet seat at some point... Also remember alot of PC, Internet, cable TV and gaming. Yeah alot of that. Till the point you know when you stare at a screen so long ya eyes get all blurry and fogged up but ya still keep going, chanting just 10 more mins...

Oh did a bunch of cooking these past 2 days. Really miss that. Mainly the cooking and the eating bits of it all. Been close to 2 weeks since I did any of it. Really wanted to get them brownies baked but alas never got in the mood for brownie munchin.

Past 2 days have been back to Halo 3 online. Thanks to Bungie and their multiplayer weekend, they've made online play free for the whole weekend. Guess they are drumming up the launch of the Mythic Map pack. At least I now know that online gaming in this country is a no-go. Ping is terrible. Constantly the laggiest member on the map. 1 match was totally unplayable cos I would die, and respawn... dead... and respawn... dead... etc... etc... SOOOOOO annoying. Guess online gaming here is restricted to stuff like Mahjong or Uno... FPS, not a chance.

Maybe cos of that I've moved back to quasi-ol'skool gaming. Been kicking it on Sid Meyer's Alpha Centuari. Wish I had Civ too... Been hankering for a bit of that as well.

Anyhoo, work beckons in 4 hours... better get some shut eye... Man Really dreading work of late... Becoming a real drag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home