Friday 8 June 2007

Zurich

Just settled up what is going on now with regards to work. Rumours spread a week or so back that we would be going to Zurich to do work experience as well as work. But after alot of arguments, conflicting info, incompetency and cluelessness it is now confirmed. Well as confirmed as looking at a ticket in your had can be. But all this has left me questioning if there will even be a shuttle bus they promised waiting for me when I arrive.

Originally there were 9 of us meant to go for the 1st 1.5 month stint then 8 more for the final 1.5 month stint. Now its changed to 6 of us and for 1.75 months. Got very mixed feelings about this trip. On the 1 hand I really don't want to go. The country is expensive, everything costs a bomb, just feeding yourself costs a fortune. Then there is the fact that the company is forcing me to pay for part of the accommodation. Not to mention the hassle and headache the company is putting me thru to just get over there, for their benefit no less. Also 90% of the people I will be working with will be German speaking...

But then there is the part of me that wants to go. To experience the country, scenery and just basically to get out of a scorching, bland, boring desert. To see trees, mountains, lakes and green hill again.

Well I'm sure irregardless of how the trip pans out, there will be plenty of pics taken and experiences learnt. If anything it will be nice to escape the Arabian summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home