Tuesday 14 August 2007

Blow Me



Met up with "O" earlier this evening and picked up some shiny new hardware fro Sleepy's MX-5, ordered off www.rhdjapan.com. Shameless plug I know but what can I say, they provide a good service. If only I could justify putting stuff like that on my car. I've definitely got enough cash to buy it just that i can't see the point if I'm only gonna drive my car for a month a year. Best saving up the cash and just investing it in driver training. As I've seen so many times before, a good driver is worth way more than any mod you could stick into a car.

P.S. the bottom 2 pics were actually taken in wifeys home made lighting studio, not taken off the net somewhere! Still amazed how pro she can make pictures look using any old camera, just by getting the right lighting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home