Wednesday 4 July 2007

Makin the best

Well half way thru my stay here in Zurich. Things haven't really changed. But now with the added worry that they wont pay for my change of flight back to base or back to the UK. So I might end up forking out £300 in fees for changing flights. But worse case I might lose my free flight to the UK and end up paying a grand. Fingers crossed it all gets sorted, probably minutes before the final hour of my final day here. Its becoming such a common thing now it shouldn't really phase me anymore.

Been moved off panel removal at work and placed on slightly more interesting jobs like working on engines and testing airframe systems. Still on totally the wrong aircraft then wat I am supposed to be working on but, well its a move in the right direction.

Just gotta remember that I am getting a good opportunity to explore a country I otherwise would have probably never visited. And the place is great, even if the weather isn't really. Been taking every moment that I have off to visit somewhere new. Just getting the most outta my time here. Cos i Know if I don't then my stay here truly would be a complete and utter waste of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home