Friday 19 October 2007

Been a while

Tis indeed been a long time since I've blogged. Was doing really good with regular posts till life got too hectic. Guess I've lost what few regular readers I had. Well after the Switzerland trip I had like 2 weeks before I flew back to the UK. That trip was just non stop. So much stuff to get settled in just 6 weeks. Was originally 5 weeks but thankfully got a 1 week extension. Was nice to see my RX8 again. Missed it so much. Drove 6000 miles (8000km) in it while i was back. Just missed driving a good car so much. Spent most of my stay in the drivers seat. But loved every moment. Also prob spent too much time hanging out at sleepy's. But it was fun. Shame he could only join us for 1 of our road trips.

Also noticed how most people I know have started dying of cancer. My mum, her close friend, my dads friend and his wife, my uncle... Eeep. Well we all gotta go sometime. TBH I do have the feeling that will prob be how it is for me. Doesn't bode well when both ya mum and dad have cancer. But hey never know... mum and dad were short specy wearing folks... and I'm tall and with perfect eyesight...

Well now I'm back in the land of sand. And have somehow gained a slackers reputation. As every day at work I'm given only the most menial and mindless jobs. Ironic as I've just been promoted, but yet I'm doing jobs an apprentice would land with. Well What do I care, my pay has gone up but my responsibility is now non existent. So happy days!

Just worried about December time as I still gotta book my flight to Singapore and still have to figure out how and if I actually go to Melbourne for a week to visit my uncle. Doctors say he might not last more than 6mths, and that was told to him 2mths ago... As my life seems to be, just visiting him isn't as straight forward as it sounds. As they want my mum to visit with me but I know she doesn't wanna visit. Neither do I want mum to know I'll be in Singapore 1st... Sigh, it is amazing how 1 person can make my life so complicated, even when she is not around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home