Friday 26 October 2007

Curious cats

Been a day full of itchy fingers. 1st case was a group of new cabin crew trainees were being shown around the aircraft we had in the hanger. As you would expect they are normally shown just the inside of the aircraft. After all that is where they will spend most of their working lives. So I was a lil surprised When the crew instructor took them outside the aircraft. To the Aircrafts water serving panel. Basically the panel where ground crew would fill or drain the aircrafts water supply. A job cabin crew would never do. But anyway the instructor was pointing away at the panel i assume explaining wat each level and button did. And in the process got a lil to hands on with his teaching and pressed the water tank dump button. Emptying the contents of the tank, drenching 1 of the unfortunate female students. You've never seen engineers move so fast. All trying to perve a look at a dripping wet T-shirt-ed hostie.

2nd case started of with myself. Being throughly bored at work I was mincing about in the rear cargo bay. I was idly prodding about at the cargo door leaf spring system, It is basically a long strip of metal which tends to coil itself up if straightened. anyway I prodded it a lil too much and it coiled upon itself. Took me 30mins and lots of cursing to uncoil it. Anyway when i was done i decided to take a break. Whilst on break I mentioned to "J" to never ever prod the spring system too much. "J" said my comment sounded like one of experience.

Then about and hour or so later "J" was working in the rear cargo bay. Looking at the spring system I had mentioned about. Softly I hear him mutter "I wonder what "P" meant by don't prod it too much"
Followed instantly by a sharp metallic twang and a yell of "OH god NO!!!!..... oh... shit... so thats what he meant"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home