Thursday 6 August 2009

Longtemps

Been simply ages since I've been on here. Mainly because life has been somewhat hectic. For good or bad, I can't decide.

At least the 737 training is behind me. resulting in a pass. Just gotta wait a month or so for the certs to reach me. Also on a work note, 2 long time work buds (A & J) have finally packed it in here. Moving to pastures anew. Been a good long stint with the 2 of ya. All the best for the future n I'm sure we'll cross paths again. Working here without ya both is gonna be less smooth to say the least.

Gonna be headed to a 12hr endurance race this weekend. Not really expecting too much. Also not sure exactly how long to stay for... the full 12hrs is defo out of the question. Tried to get a list of the teams & drivers for this years event off the host venue website but true to the nature of this place only last years was available... At least the days itinerary was there... small wins.

Looking to the near future, life seems pretty packed out. Just thinking about it makes me wish I could lay in and waste away the day. I really miss days of not doing anything in particular.

Also sadly due to the shitty way work is now treating people I will be unable to go from my trip to Tokyo. As happened to another guy. Work can approve your leave and then with just a day or so notice cancel it and you will be expected to cancel everything and be at work. Lest you be found guilty of breach of working agreement and made to pay a hefty fine as well as get the sack.

Either way I'm gonna try to get on and blog out a bunch of stuff a lil more often. Real bugger not blogging much lately as there defo was good stuff to note down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home