Saturday 26 January 2008

I'm in Oblivion

Getting flash backs of the good ol days back in Uni when we would lock ourselves in our room and game for a whole week straight. Only leaving the room to go to the loo. Even food was a case of what ever came to hand and for a good while what came to had was a bottle of BBQ sauce. Balders gate and Icewind Dale were the games. And now its Elder scrolls IV Oblivion. Started in drips and drabs while I was still on shift but now its full blow as I'm on my 4 days off. Done very little in real life. Infact realised I had not eaten in 19hrs because I am so hooked. Not done alot in the game either as this bloody vampire cure quest takes me all over the map and before i can complete the quest I get lumbered with a load more quest to handle. Total sucker for D&D and RPGs. Get a good one and its goodbye to reality. Hello to reclusiveness and paranoia that trolls, zombies and goblins are gonna break down my door or jump outta the shadows at me. And my back massager is now a greater mace of smiting +5, my bike helmet is a helm of divine countenance +3 and my food tray is a tower shield of fortitude +2. Really it is. And I'll pwn all j0 f00s that say other wise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home