Wednesday 23 April 2008

Emirates R'cunts

Yes, CUNTS. That magical "C" word reserved for only the crème-de-la-crème of complete BASTARDS. Official. I hate Emirates. And if it wasn't for their cheap flights I ain't never gonna choose em. Hell anyone who has the usual conversation with me about what airlines are good, Emirates will always have a verbal bitch slap from me as being a bunch of untrustworthy bastards and thus no travel should ever be made on their stupid lying douche bag bastard planes!!!!

And what has me SOOOOOO fired up? Well when I flew out to this place in the sand I had illusions of good SCUBA diving. An illusion quickly shattered once i got beneath the waves. Promptly greeted by lots of dead coral, crappy visibility, heaps of rubbish and teeny tiddly fish... With that being the case I decided to lug my gear back to Blighty. And as anyone with SCUBA gear knows, it weighs a fair bit. But as advertised by quite a few international carriers. If you declare your SCUBA gear you will get a 10KG extra baggage allowance. And Emirates was one of these airlines who allowed this I found out at my friendly Gatwick Airport Emirates check in desk.

So all was good till a couple days ago when I contacted my Emirates check in desk out here. And told no such service existed!!! It seemed to be a UK/Gatwick only thing. So out here I would have to pay on excess baggage or go thru freight charges... WTF MAN WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! So they entice you to bring along ya SCUBA gear then when you are heading home they lay it on you you gotta pay some insane excess baggage charge on ya stuff... Scheming BASTARDS. Yes, lots of acid spitting hate and anger spewing out here. FUCKERSSSSSSS.

And they even had the cheek to tell me to call the UK from here to sort it out myself as they didn't want to call the other "branch" So i have to sort out all this shit off my own back and pocket and still have fuck all be done by these lazy arseholes out here. Therefore nothing will have changed.

There ya go. Sum it up, don't fly with em cos they have an inconsistent, double standard of service, with lazy, incompetent staff. But maybe that is just here. But then again I expected alot more from such a trumped up international carrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home