Monday 12 May 2008

Hesitation

Been out on the job market today window shopping. TBH I shouldn't be window shopping. I should BE shopping. Quite a few tasty ones in Germany, Malta and Malaysia. But resistance to change kicks in. This happens all the time in all sorts of situations. Be it parting with cash in a shop, making a choice in a RPG or replacing suspect hardware. I should apply for them and see where they take me. But there is always the fear of what if I get no replies? Or what if they want me now but I can't cos of the course? Or what if I leave my current job and the contact bombs tomorrow? Makin that first step is always the hardest. Just gotta do what I gotta do. Sigh, I can be such a lil bitch like this at times, I hate it.

Like jumpin out of a plane. Might seem scary & un-natural. But it could be fun, never know if you don't try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home