Sunday 27 April 2008

Goin' ome

Well, in a lil over 24hrs I'll be heading back to the UK for my A320 course. 2 months back in the UK. Gonna be alotta stress. All cos of 1 person. Man I'll be happy once I'm away and at Sleepy's. Shame petrol has hit new insane highs. Preventing us from doing our usual drives together... Prob just me driving and him in shotgun...
Still packing away at home at the mo. Really pisses me off, the whole Emirates thing. My suitcase is 20KG and my dive gear is 14KG. Now had they not been complete CUNTS I would be able to kart everything back. But because they are complete CUNTS, I have to leave my dive gear here instead.
Just hope at the end of my course the CAA will actually issue my license to me b4 I fly off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home