Saturday 23 August 2008

Not alot

Suppose I better do a lil blogging cos I have no clue when the next time I will be able to get back online. Supposed to be moving off to East Asia on the 28th. So only a few days left here. Way too little time. Could have really done with another week. Every single day is filled with meeting some one or other. Still I have my bags to pack and things to tidy up at home but yet only half is done.

Plus Mum keeps wanting me to spend time. Shame I don't feel the same. Think I have only a day or so free to do all the stuff I need to at home. Guess Mum will have to share that time.

Not much to say on this post really. Just sad time passes so quick here. would have loved to drive my RX8 about a lil more and hang out with friends a lil longer. Just a pain that everything is on such a short deadline.

Fingers crossed and heres to hoping the next contract works out to be a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home