Tuesday 26 August 2008

Rush rush

Just 2 days left. As expected I've not done much of what I needed to do. So tomorrow starts the big rush. In my defence Royal mail messed up my schedule. Taking almost a full week to deliver a couriered letter. And upon delivery of the registered courier letter the guy didn't even bother to have it signed or anything. He just popped it thru the letter box... might as well have paid regular post.

Also spent a day round Greyboys. Had a great time karting at Thruxton. Managed to post a best lap at 54.1 was pretty happy that during the 2nd round I managed to post very consistent times. Shame I was still the slowest on the grid. Guess it's something to be said about driving thru instinct rather than technique and training. Just need to pratice... shame it will be a VERY long time before I drive anything note worthy again. Also a big thanks to Grey for helping me to transfer my xbox data to my new 120 Hdd and for the HDTV advice. Not to mention for letting me stay round etc.

Also completed mums security exam today for her because she keeps failing it (3 times already). Just couldn't believe she could fail them as much as she had. With questions like,

where should you keep your security ID when at work in a restricted zone?
1) in your wallet
2) in your pocket
3) on display at chest height
4) at home

The rest of the questions were pretty much on par. I just think she was just too lazy to read the questions. She has been like that in the past. Well got a long drive ahead not to mention lots of packing and other errands to run. Just 48 hrs till I gotta fly.

Lord knows when I will be able to get back online again. But safe to say it won't be in the UK. Prob KL or SG when I next get online. And so another adventure begins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home