Saturday 27 December 2008

A Christmas Fable

Well Christmas has come and gone. So how as it? TBH was hard to actually believe it was Christmas as my host country isn't really down with things J.C. related. So no lights or decorations in the streets. No carols playing in shopping malls. Not much of anything Christmassy really. Add to that having to go to work. Was supposed to be a quiet day but I jinxed it by bringing in my laptop to pass the time. Last minute an A330 came in for a maintenance check. But evening after work was nice. Went for dinner (xmas dinner?) with "L"s family. Lots of excellent stalls with equally excellent food. Wish we were told bout this place earlier. Can see us popping back soon.

Boxing day was cool thou, was let off at midday. Spent the remainder of it debating what game to shove in the XBOX next. As I had completed Gears of War 2 couple days back. Started off by shoving in Dead Space. Played thru the 1st few mins of it but ended up spitting it out. Good game and all. Everything you expect of a 9/10 game but it simply wasn't matching my mood. Stuffed in Fable 2. Much more palatable. So much so I'm hooked again.

As usual, playing a female character. Really paranoid of doing too much physical attacks in the game. Cos your character changes appearance based on your actions and what you make them do. Not keen on having a big hairy burly rugby player of a girl for a character. So sticking to lots of shooting people and casting spells. Sadly all the magic usage is giving me weird rune like marks appear all over my beautiful skin... Being boring thou and playing a goody-2-shoes... If I ever get round to a 2nd play thru. I'm defo gonna be a huge, repulsive, arsehole, bastard, ape of a man. Oh yeah... so much fun being a complete and utter bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home