Wednesday 19 November 2008

Still no surf

Starting to settle into work finally. Getting used to the "not doing alot" style. Used to, but definitely not in to. Still enjoyed that window job on Monday. Started the job 1st thing in the morn, and before ya know its time to go home. Wish most days were like that.

Should have cable TV soon, thanks yet again to "L". My tab of debt to him is slowly piling up. So its 1 outta 2 things done. Sadly the more important Internet at home is not really materialising. Dunno if its down to pure laziness of the ISP sales people or incompetence by the governing body who plans out this countries neighbourhoods. Doubt if I will ever truly know. But fact remains. Net at home seems a long way off...

Also nearly time to renew my work contract. Was told I have to take a 9 day break before I recommence under the new contract. A little unexpected. I have the choice to fly back to the UK FOC if I so choose but not really an option as I ain't leaving wifey home alone. So more than likely will spend those 9 days touring my host nation.

On a side note. finally managed to return my car to the rental company. Took 2 days and lots of incessant phone calls on my part to make them get their finger out and swap the car for me. But pleasant surprise when they handed me the keys to a V6 as they were fresh outta the bottom of the class model I had. First time driving a V type engine. No real impressions yet. Maybe in time. A bit of a shame its FF thou. But probably for the best as an FR car will probably be a precusror to ensuing silliness on my part.

MAN I just want Internet at home that will makes things here SO much better... When dear God will it happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home