Sunday 9 November 2008

Ravin old fart

Well another year on this planet has rounded in my life. And now offically heading into the realms of being an old git. But flicking thru my previous posts, its abundantly clear I became a grumpy old man a long time ago...

Lately thou been grumpier than usual. Mainy due to too many hours spent at work and pretty much no hours on my Xbox. Thanks to it dying again for the 4th time. Yet again E74 message. All I wanted was for it to last out till Dec rolled around and wifey could pick me one up cheap when she goes home for a bit. As Xbox prices here are insane. Microsoft has slashed the price of them world wide but yet out here the price is above the odds. Added annoyance as I've just moved to a rather nice house. With a nice comfy living room for gaming. But I guess it's Gods way of telling me to work on all the DIY issues with the house 1st.

Got such a list of games to get & get thru. Dead Space, Gears 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Farcry 2, Portal Still Alive & Mirrors edge. List did include End war, Silent hill & Armoured core 4A. But thought it best to limit myself to games that scored above 9/10. Be too costly other wise. Not to mention not enough time in a day. Gonna be even less time if I manage to get onto Xbox live.

Still yet to unpack fully. On the whole its pretty much settled, just that there is alot of small things to iron out. Still yet to get internet and cable TV but those shouldn't as much of a problem compaired to the previous place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home