Tuesday 6 January 2009

Slow New Year

New year has come and gone. And thou there is a definite lack of blog entries it is mostly due to bugger all happening. Work has seen an old face reappear. "E" has found his way back to the fold after several mths of absence. It'll be nice working with his forever cheerful aura about. And his colourful, quirky life stories. Classic lines like " As I sat by my friends bed side watching him die from a gunshot wound, I thought... I must get myself a wife" will always mark him down as one to listen to when his "grandfather" stories start rolling.

At home, starting to get sucked into my xbox again. After completing Fable2 I've moved onto Call of duty world at war now. God knows how I'll be able to do it on the hardest setting as I'm finding it difficult at a notch before hardest. On another gaming note been sucked into a certain game that exists on a social networking site. At its peak I was camping by the lap top to progress the game. But now... due to the limited size of my team, the game is somewhat losing its charm.

Also be making my way thru the Harry Potter series of books. Already steamed thru the 1st 2 books. Now mid way thru the 3rd. All in all not a bad read. Pretty easy going and nothing too complex or boring. Its always nice to see how the movies shape up to their book counterparts. Its almost like seeing the cut scenes when you read the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home