Friday 12 September 2008

Fresh meat

So starts a new adventure. New country, new job, new suprises. Work ethic here is going to need getting used to. Where as back in the land of sand none of the locals did any work and were never actually expected to work. Out here you are made to work them but none of them do. And those that do, do it pretty poorly. An example is a 10 hour shift to put in 4 bolts and connect 2 pipes... Of cause there are those that are exceptions to the rule. But they are pretty rare.

At home its a bit of a mess. House is very bare. Hardly any furniature cos its not been delivered yet. Also no TV channels or phone line or internet connection. Hence the lack of blog updates. Hopefully that will be all settled in the next week or 2. Also my XBOX 360 is DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGGHHHHH! What am I gonna do??? E74 message. Could be a dead AV cable or as I suspect, a dead GFX card. Trying to get it fixed under warrenty by Microsoft out in Singapore but could be a problem as I don't have a reciept or know the shop I bought it from. As I got mine during a Tech expo. Gotta settle with Wifey's Wii for now. Got "No more heroes" pretty good Wii game, so thats keepin me busy for now. But then again I shouldn't be playing I got an air law exam on the 25th :( Oh yeah Wifey's got a dog out here now. But I'll leave blogging it to her.

All in all things are ok and as expected thou the local work ethic was a bit of a shock, LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home