Sunday 2 November 2008

Do what, again?

Mixed feelings about the week past. But regardless of it all it was certainly busy. Just about everything happening at once. Had a huge load of work on this week, plus my aviation law exam, signing my tenancy agreement and moving house all in 1 week.

Working loads is good for that bank balance but side effects include being sick n tired of work. If it wasn't for a certain person, even the cash incentive would have clocked it's limit. I still can't figure my feelings for working here out. I suppose, if you were genuinely work shy and apt at shifting responsibility, while having a natural talent for putting on a good show, this is the place for you. For anyone else this place could start wearing thin. I genuinely dread the part where I have to hand out tasks for the day. Mainly because I know only 20% will be done if ya lucky. And simply handing out those tasks via the official channels means even less would get done. Not to mention handing out a task personally invokes an old Chinese saying of "making you vomit blood" Here is 1 such dialogue from this week, enjoy.

Me: Could you please precharge nitrogen for all the hydraulic resovoirs?
S : Which ones?
Me: All of them.
S: All of what?
Me: Hydraulic resevoirs.
S: What do you want done?
Me: Nitrogen precharge.
S: But I've done it, all those ones... and those as well.
Me: Those are accumilators, not resevoirs.
S: What resevoirs?
Me: The hydraulic ones.
S: So what do you want done to the hydraulics?
Me: Nirtogen precharge!
S: on the hydraulic lines?
Me: NO the resevoirs!!!
S: Ok, which one?
Me:$£&"*£$ ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home